New Years Resolution 2017

11:38 AM

Goal: To Be Healthier

  1. Incorporate intermittent cleansing.
  2. Common sense clean eating.
  3. Exercise three days a week.
  4. Enjoy Food
Cleanse when I feel like it is time. Do not put it off.  Make good choices for meals and snacks. Incorporate one shake a day. Take my vitamins daily. Don't deny myself a taste of anything. Enjoy food. Exercise 3 days a week no matter what.

This is my plan for the year. I will be checking in here often to be held accountable for my goal.  I want to reach my ideal weight of 140 and maintain it for the year.  

I will feel accomplished when I complete this.  I will become more disciplined but I will not become a diet nazi!  I do better when I have guidelines and not rules. Guidelines make me more successful and leave room for mistakes. When a mistake happens I will reset with intermittent cleansing to get me back on track.  Going to continued progress not perfection.  I will not feel guilt for a derail. I will just quickly correct.   

Jodi Stott

1/4/2107 First Day

Cleanse Day: 4 servings of cleanse for life, 3 servings of ISApro. Alter starting with the cleanse. Two accelerators pills and 64 oz of water.

You Might Also Like

0 comments